Then I removed the tape to make sure I was happy with how the white worked with the other colors so far...
I decided it was too almond, so I misted the center of the bars with more white. Then I attacked the bars with a screwdriver for scratches and small areas of flecked off paint.
You can really see the screwdriver scratches once the grit was worked in.
And the finished white bars look like this:
Then I moved on to grunging up the yellow areas the same way. You'll also notice some small smears of yellow and red, as if Boba bumped against something and the color scuffed over onto the jetpack. Just a subtle touch.